UNITED STATES–With today being an important day for voting age Americans, several local businesses have joined efforts in encouraging people to vote by giving away free food as incentives.
After voters show their “I voted” sticker as proof, they will be eligible to gain free food from eight different businesses as a reward. The list of businesses include:
1. Krispy Kreme-one free donut
2. 7-Eleven-one free coffee (when using the franchise’s mobile app)
3. Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip-one free cookie
4. Noodles and Company-a “Buy one, get one” coupon will be granted after choosing your favorite mac & cheese on the company’s website.
5. Firehouse Subs-one medium beverage
6. Chuck E. Cheese-one free personal pepperoni pizza after the purchase of another pizza
7. Bob Evans-get 30% off your entire purchase (on Nov 8th only)
8. White Castle-one free gallon of iced tea after ordering a “Crave case” online and using the code “USA” at checkout.